May 15, 2021
VASER Liposuction Lloyd|english speaking plastic surgeon in lima peru, english speaking plastic surgeon lima peru, plastic surgery in lima, VASER Liposuction
VASER Liposuction is the ideal treatment to eliminate excess fat and improve the appearance of your body. It’s an ultra-modern, very advanced liposuction treatment with great results, NO pain, and fast recovery.
This is why it is one of the most sought-after treatments by our patients.
What is VASER liposuction?
VASER liposuction is a procedure that removes fat in localized areas, sculpting the body and defining the muscles.
It is a liposuction technique that uses ultrasound waves to break up and liquefy fat cells, making them easier to extract. The liquefied fat can then be drawn out through a needle, resulting in less damage to nearby tissues compared to traditional liposuction.
What are the main benefits of VASER?
- VASER technology is very advanced. It removes fat more evenly and achieves better body definition.
- Therefore, the postoperative period is less painful and recovery is faster. The patient can return to work in less than a week as the swelling and bruising are minimal or almost non-existent.
- All areas of the body can be treated with VASER, even the smallest ones, which are impossible to treat with conventional liposuction.
- It treats the desired area without affecting the tissues, muscles, and blood vessels.
- VASER extracts more fat from body areas and improves contour with great precision.
- Less bleeding, minimal scars, and successful results in a short time.
- VASER liposuction allows direct fat transfer because the fat is treated in the same procedure, thanks to ultrasound technology. Unlike conventional liposuction, the extracted fat does not need a long treatment and involves fewer hours in the operating room. This is great news!
What is the difference between Vaser Lipo and regular liposuction?
The VASER Liposuction treatment is minimally-invasive that uses ultrasound waves to destroy unwanted fat deposits. VASER is an acronym for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. It provides specialist doctors the ability to target the fat cells without disturbing other tissue.
Meanwhile, regular liposuction uses traditional cannulas to extract fat cells.
How does VASER liposuction work?
First, Dr Daniel Saco-Vertiz introduces a solution composed of saline, lidocaine, and epinephrine. This helps to expand the tissue layers, numb the area, and close the blood vessels. In addition, this will help control bleeding during the procedure.
Next, he places special cannulas that transmit ultrasonic energy. These sound vibrations are focused on dissolving the fat cells located in specific areas.
This dissolved fat is easier to remove and much less traumatic for the patient. The healing period is shortened and almost pain-free. Finally, it also allows the skin to retract more evenly, improving final results.
Is it Safe?
VASER liposuction procedures have actually become very sophisticated and reliable. When performed by a knowledgeable and board-certified plastic surgeon, liposuction can be as safe and effective as any other surgical treatment.
VASER liposuction provides excellent results with rapid recovery, surpassing traditional liposuction in these aspects.
Who can have this procedure done?
It is ideal for men and women who want to refine, shape, and contour specific areas of the body where there is accumulated fat. It is also a great treatment for patients with an ideal weight and reasonably healthy lifestyle.
However, it is not recommended for patients with obesity, or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
WHICH SURGEON TO CHOOSE?
Firstly, do your homework! Check out Peru’s medical college website (Colegio Medico del Peru) and see if the doctor really has a RNE (National Registry of Specialist) license. Many surgeons only have a CMP license, but this is not enough for invasive, specialist procedures.
Finally, talk to us. Make contact and have an in-depth conversation is a good starting point. This is important because you get a feel for the type of clinic we are and the service you can expect to receive.
Dr Daniel Saco-Vertiz, Specialist
SOUNDS INTERESTING? CONTACT US
For additional information or to schedule an appointment with one of our Specialists, please contact us. Leave us a message asking for a video call or a regular call, and we’ll be back with you shortly.
On the other hand, if you use WhatsApp, then this is safe, fast, and effective for rapid communication.