May 5, 2022
Nefertiti Botox Lift Lloyd|Dr Daniel Saco Vertiz, surgeryinperu, Dr Daniel Saco-Vertiz, dr flavio nicolich, Lifting Nefertiti, Nefertiti Botox Lima Peru, Nefertiti Lift
The bone structure of the Egyptian queen Nefertiti has been admired to this day. That’s where the phrase Nefertiti Botox Lift comes from. This simple treatment creates a well-toned jawline.
What are platysmal bands?
They are cutaneous muscles of the face that helps to carry out different types of facial expressions. When the movements of the platysma are carried out, a series of wrinkles are produced in the skin of the neck.
Nefertiti Botox Lift in Lima
Over time, platysmal bands become more apparent. Gravity contributes to greater laxity of the skin and horizontal wrinkles become more noticeable.
One way to avoid this is by correcting the action of this muscle with botulinum toxin, Botox. Relaxing them tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles. Nefertiti Nefertiti is a simple, fast and non-invasive procedure.
But apart from the effect on the neck, it also creates an equally or more important ‘Nefertiti effect’. This means the definition of the jaw line.
When the platysma muscle contracts, it pulls the mandibular ridge downward. In the same way, this causes loss of definition of the jaw line. Therefore, applying Botox in this area and by removing strength to relax the platysma, it no longer pulls the jaw down.
The most important thing is that this treatment recovers the contour of the jaw line.
Nefertiti Botox – The Goal
In short, the treatment aims to improve the lower facial contour. At the same time, the upper neck looks much younger thanks to these Botox injections.
The Nefertiti Botox procedure is completely safe, effective, and painless.
Benefits of Nefertiti Botox
- Perfects and improves the angles of the jaw
- Improves the appearance of the neck
- Reduces sagging skin
- Rejuvenates the jaw line
Tell me more!
Above all, the treatment is performed on an outpatient basis and can be done without anesthesia. It consists of introducing a few drops of botox into the skin with a very fine needle.
Before carrying out the treatment, a superficial cleaning of the neck is carried out. Anesthesia is optional, but most of our patients do not need it. The treatment is quick and painless.
- Immediately after treatment, no appreciable change is observed and work life can be resumed without signs of having undergone the treatment.
- Although it is not frequent, there is the possibility of a small bruise. In the meantime, you can hide any side effects with make-up and they disappear in a few days.
- The effect of the Nefertiti Botox technique begins to be seen after 72 hours of being applied. It generally lasts a little longer than the regular Botox applications.
- Finally, it is important to avoid touching and compressing the treated area for 4 hours after treatment.
INTERESTED? GET IN TOUCH!
For additional information or to schedule an appointment with one of our Specialists, please contact us. Leave us a message asking for a video call or a regular call, and we’ll be back with you shortly.
On the other hand, if you use WhatsApp, then this is safe, fast, and effective for rapid communication.