July 19, 2023
Mommy Makeover in Peru Lloyd|Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Dr Daniel Saco-Vertiz, liposuction, Mommy Makeover in Peru
A mommy makeover in Peru can help any woman regain the curves and skin tone enjoyed before childbearing. Self-confidence can also be restored after the affects of having a family and years take their effect.
Motherhood is a beautiful journey that brings joy and fulfillment to many women. However, it can also take a toll on a woman’s body, leaving her feeling self-conscious and unhappy with her appearance.
This is where mommy makeovers come in – a combination of procedures designed to address the physical changes that occur after pregnancy and childbirth.
What is a Mommy Makeover in Peru?
A mommy makeover is a combination of cosmetic procedures that are tailored to each individual patient’s needs. The procedures can vary from patient to patient and an initial consultation is importante. However, they typically involve a tummy tuck, breast lift, breast augmentation or both, and liposuction. Additionally, other procedures such as a Brazilian butt lift or vaginal rejuvenation can also be included in the package.
The goal of a mommy makeover in Peru is to find a solution for the physical changes that occur after pregnancy and childbirth. This can include treating sagging breasts, excess skin around the abdomen, and stubborn pockets of fat.
Benefits of Mommy Makeovers
- Restored Confidence – Many women report feeling self-conscious about their bodies after having children. A mommy makeover can help to restore confidence by addressing the physical changes that occur after pregnancy and childbirth.
- Customized Treatment – Mommy makeovers in Peru are customized to each individual patient’s needs, meaning that the procedures are tailored to address each woman’s unique concerns and goals.
- Comprehensive Procedure – A mommy makeover involves a combination of procedures, which means that multiple concerns can be addressed at once. This can save time and money over the long run compared to having multiple surgeries separately, one by one.
- Improved Physical Health – A tummy tuck can tighten abdominal muscles that may have become stretched or separated during pregnancy. Additionally, liposuction can remove excess fat that may have accumulated during pregnancy, and this can improve overall health.
- Long-Lasting Results – The results of a mommy makeover can be long-lasting, especially with proper diet and exercise. However, it’s important to note that individual results may vary.
Considering a Mommy Makeover?
Later, once the surgery is complete and you are well on your way to recovery, we often use complementary treatments as finishing touches. This can include fillers, laser, and other skin treatments to help with that final, radiant look!
WHICH SURGEON TO CHOOSE?
Firstly, do your homework! Check out Peru’s medical college website (Colegio Medico del Peru) and see if the doctor really has a RNE (National Registry of Specialist) license. Many doctors only have a CMP license, but this is not enough for invasive, specialist procedures.
Finally, talk to us. Make contact and have an in-depth conversation is a good starting point. This is important because you get a feel for the type of clinic we are and the service you can expect to receive.
Dr Daniel Saco-Vertiz is our specialist in mommy makeover procedures – CMP 49075 and RNE (specialist) N° 34624, surco branch
Dr Flavio Nicolich is our specialist in mommy makeover procedures – CMP 21341 and RNE (specialist) N° 11101, san isidro branch
Dra Maria Eugenia Ruiz, specialist, board certified CMP 29662 and RNE (specialist) N° 15710, monterrico surco branch
INTERESTED? GET IN TOUCH!
For additional information or to schedule an appointment with one of our Specialists, please contact us. Leave us a message asking for a video call or a regular call, and we’ll be back with you shortly.
On the other hand, if you use WhatsApp, then this is safe, fast, and effective for rapid communication.