December 16, 2022
Facial Surgery in Lima, Peru Lloyd|facial rejuvenation, facial surgery in lima peru, liftings, Plastic Surgery in Lima Peru
What is a facial surgery? It’s a good question and here are all the answers!
Facial Plastic Surgery or facial rejuvenation is carried out on both the face and the neck. Facial surgery refers to a surgical procedure whose main purpose is to reduce the visible signs of aging in this area.
This surgical intervention is one of the most requested due to the fact that the face is the main indicator of age. Stress, worries, work load, natural aging, too much sun, and other factors can all affect how we look.
The skin is a very delicate epidermal membrane which is exposed to the environment. In addition, our gestures mark expression lines until they become wrinkles. Sometimes, this makes us look much older than we really are.
Facelift and neck lift combo
For this reason, facial surgery is popular with both men and women who seek to stay healthy and look great at the same time. Aging gracefully has become a boom amongst those in their fifties and onwards. Happily, deciding on a facial rejuvenation surgery helps expression lines between the eyebrows, cheeks, eyes and neck disappear quickly.
TOP 5 FACIAL SURGERY TREATMENTS
- Blepharoplasty: seeks to rejuvenate the eyelids by remodeling the surrounding tissues. It has primarily aesthetic purposes, removing excess skin and fatty deposits. Its purpose is to lift the eyelids and rejuvenate the eyes. In the case of lower side blepharoplasty, the bags of the lower eyelids are eliminated.
- Chin Augmentation: consists of a surgical procedure that increases the projection of the chin.
- Brow lift: it is a surgical technique for remodeling the entire arch of the eyebrows.
- Lipofilling or Fat Transfer: it is a fat graft that is performed in a minimally invasive surgical procedure. Fat is extracted from one area of the body, processed and subsequently injected into another region. By doing this, deep lines are removed and the skin looks younger and smooth.
- Facelift and Neck lift combo: this is THE treatment for people over fifty looking for a total rejuvenation. Loose skin and fatty deposits are removed during this treatment. Neck and facial muscles are also tightened in order to elevate those muscles and take years off your visible age.
Upper and lower blepharoplasty treatment
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF A FACIAL SURGERY?
Our pricing is in US Dollars and can vary according to the evaluation with our specialist.
- If it is a blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) the price ranges from US$1000.
- For a lipofilling, you can expect an estimate of around US$1000.
- A brow lift varies between US$2000 to US$2700.
- Chin augmentation can be easily found between US$1700 and $2300.
- A neck and facelift combo can go from US$3800
POST CARE AFTER FACIAL SURGERY
The postoperative care of facial surgeries is not traumatic and is usually simple. However, it obviously requires certain care and limitations in the days following surgery. In addition, recovery time varies according to the treatment that has been performed.
The after-care process varies according to each individual and which surgery was performed. We will provide full after-care instructions in writing before surgery.
Dr Daniel Saco-Vertiz, Specialist in our chacarilla surco branch
- Avoid making a lot of effort or physical activities during the first days.
- In cases where the neck has also been treated, it is good to move it gently together with the shoulders, without turning it too much to the sides. This stimulates blood flow and increases the speed of healing.
- Applying ice a few times each hour to inflamed areas or if bruises appear on the skin can help tremendously.
- Sleep semi-seated and with your head resting on two pillows to maintain the head elevated.
- Direct sunlight should be avoided during the entire recovery process.
- Anti-inflammatories and analgesics prescribed by the surgeon must be taken as indicated.
HOW DOES A FACIAL SURGERY BENEFIT ME?
As mentioned earlier, the face is in charge of projecting what we are, what we feel, and what we have gone through in life. Our joys, sorrows, happiness and sadness are all expressed in our faces. This is the reason why we must take care of it and from time to time, having a small intervention to improve our look is always welcome.
Facial surgery is our recommendation if you want to recover the youth, firmness and vitality of your skin. These changes not only improve you physically, but help emotionally, too.
Feeling better about your physical appearance will make you look better and improve confidence.
Dr Flavio Nicolich, Specialist, in our san isidro branch
SOUNDS GREAT!? CONTACT US NOW
For additional information or to schedule an appointment with one of our Specialists, please contact us. Leave us a message asking for a video call or a regular call, and we’ll be back with you shortly.
On the other hand, if you use WhatsApp, then this is safe, fast, and effective for rapid communication.