May 20, 2023
Facial Harmonization Lloyd|Facial harmonization, skin rejuvenation
Facial harmonization is a set of aesthetic procedures intended to improve facial appearance. As a result, a greater harmony is achieved between the different structures of the face.
These procedures are designed to correct and balance facial aspects. They may include improving facial contours, volume, wrinkles, skin tone, and other elements that affect the overall appearance of the face. However, a consultation with one of our specialists is imperative. This is used to decide which areas should be treated and with which procedures.
The botox application is fast and painless, with results in a short time
Facial Harmonization: What options are there?
1. Dermal fillers: are used to restore lost volume in areas such as the cheekbones, lips or cheeks, thus improving facial contours and creating a more youthful appearance. Also, it can be used to highlight the jawline. With small infiltrations of hyaluronic acid in the right place, excellent results can be obtained.
2. Botulinum toxin, Botox: used to relax facial muscles and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The forehead, between the eyebrows, and around the eyes are treated with botox.
3. PDO threads: they are fine, absorbable threads that are inserted under the skin. The goal is to tighten and lift the facial tissues, providing a lifting effect, without surgery. These PDO threads are used in people from 25 to 40 years old, more or less.
PDO threads are a treatment for a ‘facelift’ but without surgery.
4. Deep facial cleansing: it will help restore facial health. It allows to eliminate blackheads, comedones and impurities that make the skin lose vitality, freshness and luminosity. It is used to improve the texture of the skin.
5. Laser or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): Used to treat pigmentation problems, enlarged veins, wrinkles, and other skin irregularities. In conclusion, it’s a successful treatment used to stimulate collagen production and improve the overall appearance of the skin.
6. Enzymes: Enzymes are organic molecules found in our body, they are protein in nature, so they are responsible for accelerating the different chemical processes in our body, including metabolizing fat and obtaining skin firmer.
SOUNDS GREAT? MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US
If you are interested in improving your aesthetics, please contact us. We are also on WhatsApp! It’s easier and faster than ever to schedule an appointment.
Sorry no comment yet.