September 25, 2021
Buffalo Hump Removal Lloyd|buffalo hump removal lima, liposuction, liposuction or tummy tuck, Plastic Surgery Lima Peru, plastic surgery lima peru
We use specialized liposuction treatment to solve the buffalo hump problem at the back of the neck.
All parts of the body contain a certain amount of fat depending on the lifestyle and diet we follow. But, some fatty areas of the body cannot always be reduced with diet and exercise. Some require minor surgeries, like when the buffalo hump forms.
This is the case with the buffalo hump. Along with liposuction, it can benefit your body in the long run so that you can feel comfortable and have a better quality of life.
Fortunately, liposuction will solve all the discomfort and insecurity that this problem generates.
WHAT IS THE BUFFALO HUMP?
Also known as dorsal cervical fat or simply buffalo hump, it is an accumulation of fat in the back of the neck.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF BUFFALO HUMP?
The causes of the buffalo hump are as follows:
- Obesity, because it develops fatty deposits in the body. Also, people who were overweight and lost several kilos quickly. Often, they couldn’t get rid of the fat located between the shoulders.
- Certain medicines that are used to treat HIV / AIDS.
- Cushing’s syndrome causes a high level of the hormone cortisol.
- Excess alcohol consumption is usually associated with Madelung disease (multiple symmetric lipomatosis).
- However, poor diet and lack of exercise are often the main issues.
BUFFALO HUMP LIPOSUCTION PROCEDURE
Liposuction is performed by firstly using injections of local anesthesia in the upper back, between the shoulders.
Incisions are then made where a thin cannula will be inserted. This uses high pressure that removes all the fat in the area to be treated.
DURATION IN THE CLINIC, PAIN, AND RECOVERY TIME
The duration of the buffalo hump procedure is approximately one hour. It does not require hospitalization because it is an outpatient surgery. Subsequently, after surgery, the patient rests in the clinic for a short time and then goes home.
Consequently, some discomfort is normal in the treated area. The general recommendations are as follows:
- Strictly follow the prescribed medications of our specialist.
- Sleeping on your back is not recommended for the first week. It is advisable to sleep sideways or face down.
- Avoid carrying weight during the first week and in the healing stage.
- Do not expose the treated area to the sun.
- Most importantly, no exercises that require strength or neck movements.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFO? GET IN TOUCH
For additional information or to schedule an appointment with one of our Specialists, please contact us. Leave us a message asking for a video call or a regular call, and we’ll be back with you shortly.
On the other hand, if you use WhatsApp, then this is safe, fast, and effective for rapid communication.
Sorry no comment yet.